The Senior Designer is a foundational role at OX. Senior Designers assist in the development of design research and integrated design solutions across a wide range of offline and online media, applications and experiences. This is a deeply hands-on role. We expect the Senior Designer to contribute meaningfully to client projects under the direction of the Design Director, to help nurture the talent of younger colleagues in the design discipline and to help better the practices of the discipline through their experience and dedication.
- Design of digital products, experiences, online and offline branding, and integrated marketing communications solutions.
- Conceptualize and execute visual designs, systems and patterns across a wide range of media.
- Help establish direction for your own projects and the projects of your colleagues and collaborators.
- Participate in design research, concept creation and ideation for OX clients and teams.
- Learn and collaborate with peers, mentors and managers in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Help advance the practice of multi-disciplinary design at OX.
- Bachelors or Master's degree from an accredited university program with an emphasis on design, communications, advertising or user-centered design.
- 5+ years of experience in a design role in a professional services/agency environment.
- Portfolio demonstrating areas of interest and client experience in agency environment.
- Desire to learn and apply skills in a dynamic multi-disciplinary environment.
- Expertise with the latest design and productivity software programs and techniques.
- Deep knowledge of the requirements for designing for web-based and mobile products and services.
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with and/or mentoring design colleagues and direct reports.
- Passion for great design and systems thinking.
- Salary commensurate with experience and level of proficiency.