The Designer is a foundational role at OX. Designers assist in the development of design research and integrated design solutions across a wide range of media and applications. This is a hands-on role. We expect the Designer to learn and to contribute meaningfully to client projects under the direction of the Design Director.
- Assist in the design of digital interface, branding, print and integrated marketing communications solutions.
- Conceptualize and execute visual designs, systems and patterns across a wide range of media.
- Participate in design research, concept creation and ideation for OX clients.
- Learn and collaborate with peers, mentors and managers in an open-office environment.
- Bachelors or Master's degree from an accredited university program with an emphasis on design, communications, advertising or user-centered design.
- 1-3+ years of experience in a design role in a professional services/agency environment.
- Portfolio demonstrating areas of interest and experience in school directed assignments or client work.
- Desire to learn and apply skills in a dynamic multi-disciplinary environment.
- Proficiency in the latest design and productivity software programs and techniques.
- Working knowledge of web-based and mobile software development practices and requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for great design and systems thinking.
- Salary commensurate with experience and level of proficiency.