OX is looking for an Associate Director of Digital Marketing to support its growing Digital Marketing practice. The ideal candidate for this role is a digital marketing expert who is familiar with a wide array of tactics and approaches of all things digital from campaign planning and execution, analytics tracking and tagging, as well as marketing and media technology.
Reporting directly into the Director of Digital Marketing, the Associate Director of Digital Marketing is a polished communicator capable of solving complex challenges and developing original solutions with hands-on experience executing and managing digital marketing campaign efforts. As a senior member of a small but growing team, this individual needs to be able to run all facets of digital marketing efforts from leading strategy planning, day to day client and vendor management, as well as tactical campaign execution.
- Be thought leader in digital initiatives and an authority regarding current and emerging strategic digital marketing trends.
- Create and execute both channel specific and full funnel customer journey strategic digital marketing plans.
- Drive innovation through new channel ideation and partner exploration.
- Partner with media team to develop and update media drivers & content to align with the media plan.
- Design, implement, and execute measurement solutions, learning agendas, and roadmaps with input from internal and external stakeholders that improve digital program performance.
- Produce digital marketing campaign reporting and insights across media channels (e.g., Paid Search, Paid Social, Video, etc), and marketing channels (e.g., email, websites, etc.).
- Help advance the digital marketing practice at OX.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in related field; advanced degree a plus
- 7+ years of experience in Digital Acquisition Marketing
- 5+ years in digital marketing in a consulting and/or agency role
- Demonstrated experience with implementing digital & marketing initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization with multiple brands.
- Deep understanding of the digital environment, data analytics and evolving tools and platforms used to improve operations and customer experience.
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations and work independently to deliver projects with minimal supervision when necessary
- Experience working closely with a media partner building paid media campaign strategy
- Experience with B2B, B2C, ecommerce, lead gen and marketing automation
- Account Based Marketing experience is a plus
- Experience with marketing automation and media tools and platforms, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, DMPs, DSPs, Demandbase, Pardot.
- Knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Adobe Digital Marketing Suite
- Results-driven, sense of urgency, enthusiastic, strong work ethic, intellectually curious
- Understanding and belief in the mission of human-centered design