Faced with a complex new project, you can’t wait to roll up your sleeves. You are an expert in managing web development, branding experience design and/or platform implementation projects for enterprise organizations as well as niche brands. You love setting up the right amount of process and structure so that your team is free to focus on what really matters. Your home is at the hub, managing all day-to-day communications, internal and external. You know how to motivate your team and the client to stay on track.
And you love collaborating across disciplines to scope the best approach to a project that will deliver a solution that exceeds client expectations. Your ultimate collaboration is with Client Strategy (account management). They direct the What and the Why; you direct the How. You are a quintessential problem-solver. You begin with project planning to prevent risks from turning into issues.
But, when something does go awry, you start looking for the fix without skipping a beat. At the end of the day, it’s your ability to follow through on the details without losing sight of the overall solution that allows you to lead your team to success.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- 6+ years project management experience at a design, marketing or digital agency
- 2+ years experience managing technology/platform implementation projects
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed project plans and manage resource allocations
- Proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects totaling $3MM+
- Demonstrated expertise in managing projects in enterprise organizations
- Proven ability to scope profitable budgets as well as track and communicate all issues that will impact revenue forecasting
- Mastery of project management suite of tools (project planning software, online collaboration tools, etc.)
- Outstanding team-building, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Relentless, problem-solving mindset