OX is looking for a Media Coordinator to support its growing Media practice. The ideal candidate for this role pays high attention to detail, enjoys finding new paths to a solution, and has an interest in using and/or learning digital tech platforms.
Reporting to the Media Manager, the Media Coordinator is comfortable working autonomously on projects and is able to understand and follow timelines. They have a general understanding of the digital and traditional paid media industry, and actively seek out new trends to bring to their teams and clients for potential application. They have experience with audience and industry research, traffic coordination and are comfortable compiling and digesting large amounts of data via spreadsheets.
- Work with media manager on day-to-day media management tasks (e.g., traffic coordination, invoice reconciliation, competitive analysis, digital reporting, vendor relationship management)
- Assist media & digital marketing teams with research, planning, execution and management for paid media campaigns
- Compile and analyze client-facing reporting and insights across media channels (e.g., Paid Search, Paid Social, Video, etc)
- Work directly with Project Management counterpart to ensure accurate and efficient delivery of materials for all media placements
- Work across departments to analyze & understand media trends for application within overall client marketing plans
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in paid media, digital platform experience at an agency or media technology vendor is a plus
- Ability to work independently to deliver projects with minimal supervision when necessary
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills;
- Results-driven, sense of urgency, enthusiastic, strong work ethic, intellectually curious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Has general awareness of the overall media universe including digital tools, traditional media channels, and specific platforms available for use
- Experience with buying digital media programmatically, Facebook ad platform, LinkedIn ad platform, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, and/or Sizmek ad server is a plus