UX at OX is as much a skill as it is a state of mind. As the UX Director, you bring a relentless belief that placing people at the center of our work is the only path to delivering world-class experiences that create bonds between brands and their customers.
As a UX Director, you thrive in defining our clients' challenges, shaping the research to identify opportunities and leading cross-disciplinary teams to successful delivery. You have a keen ability to grasp abstract concepts and shape them into concrete experiences that can be translated into compelling narratives. You bring a depth of expertise and are also comfortable reaching out of your comfort zone to push yourself and your team further. You're a fierce collaborator, believing that when we work together, we multiply our abilities to deliver great experiences.
Directors at OX assume the role of "player coach". They are responsible for the successful management and delivery of assigned projects and programs, while also rolling up their sleeves and getting deep into the weeds of execution when needed. They are seasoned veterans in the company, responsible for leading the growth of their practice and OX.
- Lead and mentor a team of talented UX designers, researchers and strategists
- Lead projects end-to-end and manage the cross-discipline team to deliver quality work product
- Combine oversight with hands-on work
- Lead client thinking
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Participate in the management of the discipline in collaboration with other Creative Leads
- 10+ years experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates innovative thinking and problem solving
- Proven experience in defining user experiences across a breadth of deliverables—websites, apps, and platforms
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to articulate concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Ability to excite and engage clients and the team to achieve the best possible outcomes
- Ability to bring clarity, adapt to change, and comfortable working in the gray area of projects
- Ability to push beyond your own comfort zone and inspire your team to do the same
- Adept at facilitating workshops
- Detail oriented