At OX, the Digital Media Manager is the day-to-day point of contact for all things media. This person collaborates with other departments within OX and translates client marketing objectives into a strategic media plan. This person has the opportunity to both directly interact with the client, as well as influence the overall media strategy, while executing the functional day-to-day client media needs.
- Support and lead all things digital media and paid search - planning, buying, execution and post campaign evaluation.
- Supervise media budget while implementing media plans and monitoring the buys.
- Serve as the primary point person for both internal and external points of contact as it relates to media.
- Manage deadlines and editorial calendars to ensure campaign accuracy, effectiveness and timeliness.
- Serve as a digital media subject matter expert and develop media POV’s as needed.
- Stay up-to-date on media industry research, planning and buying tools.
- Exceptional skills within Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge of relevant industry ad-serving platforms and digital media reporting tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly form and maintain working relationships with vendors and clients.
- Passion for digital media and strong curiosity for emerging media.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently learn new skills, technology and processes.
- Ability to configure, manage and report client media metrics using Google Analytics.
- Experience working in a fast paced agency environments while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- 3 - 5 years agency experience working with digital media strategy, planning, buying, reporting/analysis and executing paid search campaigns.
- Experience working with Nielsen, comScore, MRI, SQAD, SRDS, DoubleClick, AdWords and other relevant industry tools.
- Google Analytics and AdWords certified (preferred)
- Salary commensurate with experience and level of proficiency.