OX is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to support its growing Digital Marketing practice. The ideal candidate for this role is a digital marketing expert who is familiar with a wide array of tactics and approaches of all things digital from campaign planning and execution, analytics tracking and tagging, as well as marketing and media technology.
Reporting directly into the Director of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager is a polished communicator capable of solving complex challenges and developing original solutions with hands on experience executing and managing digital marketing campaign efforts. This is a client facing role, and this individual needs to be able to work with clients to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as own reporting of campaign performance and ongoing optimizations.
- Create and execute both channel specific and full funnel customer journey strategic digital marketing plans.
- Partner with media team to develop and update media drivers & content to align with the media plan.
- Be the platform expert in marketing automation and campaign execution tools and platforms, inclusive of Marketing Automation and CRM, as well as web analytics platforms.
- Design, implement, and execute measurement solutions, learning agendas, and roadmaps with input from internal and external stakeholders that improve digital program performance.
- Produce digital marketing campaign reporting and insights across media channels (e.g., Paid Search, Paid Social, Video, etc), and marketing channels (e.g., email, websites, etc.).
- Help advance the digital marketing practice at OX.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in related field; advanced degree a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Acquisition Marketing, digital marketing in a consulting and/or agency role is a plus
- Understanding of the digital environment, data analytics and evolving tools and platforms used to improve operations and customer experience.
- Experience working closely with a media partner building paid media campaign strategy
- Experience with Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Demandbase, Pardot or similar marketing automation tools
- Experience with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn or other Digital Marketing platforms
- Fluency of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and/or Adobe Digital Marketing Suite
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations and work independently to deliver projects with minimal supervision when necessary
- Results-driven, sense of urgency, enthusiastic, strong work ethic, intellectually curious